Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach wanted for Better Health Studios!
Better Health Studios Brooklyn, NY, is growing again. It’s time to grow our team and we have a many clients waiting to join in for our Small Group Trainings, 1-1 trainings and group training to get in the best shape of their life.
Therefore, we are looking for a trainer/coach/life-transformer that is ready to be part of one of Brooklyn’s top gyms. We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and full-time Fitness Coach/ Personal Trainer to work with everyday fitness enthusiasts for 1-1 and teach small group and large group Training
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, and energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise & conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life and ages. They must be a team-player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best. This person must have passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning.
If you are hired, you’ll go through an 8-week paid internship period, where we will make sure you are the right fit for our team.
We have an incredible team that focuses on getting our clients real results, building a sense of community, and has a lot of fun in the process.
My team is like family to me. We’re all here to make a lasting impact on our local community and to make a difference.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization, or working towards one.
- CSCS a plus from the National Strength & Conditioning Association.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- Experience a +, preferably with regular Joes.
- We have 2 positions open one is a FULL-TIME and one is a PART-TIME position so the applicant needs to be able to commit, devote, and dedicate 20-40 hours. This includes working mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
- Must be passionate about health, fitness, sports, wellness, and changing lives!
- A bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, exercise science, or related field a plus.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience working with Joes and kids of all ages & levels.
- Experience in training/coaching, basketball, volleyball a plus.
- Olympic lifting, Power lifting, Kettlebell, TRX, FMS, Precision Nutrition, Fascial Stretch Therapy and other related sports training certifications a plus for this position.
- Ability to train privately and in large groups.
- Must want to work with regular joes
- Possess honesty, integrity, a positive attitude, ethical, and high-energy.
- Paid-Time Off (PTO) Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Employee Discounts
- Book club
- Caring fun family
- Under Armour stipend for apparel
To apply for this position, please send:
- Detailed cover letter and resume to Andre Huete, Lead Trainer of Better Health Studios, at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
- Completed Application (download below)
Download Application here: Application to Better Health Studios
This is for immediate hire!